Establishment of reliable economic information is one of the best ways to ensure the security of the conducted business.
Increasing competition – also the unfair one – requires the application of advanced solutions in terms of obtaining and preserving the confidence of the sources of information. When performing our operational activities, we collect, process and analyze a range of data relating to competitors, debtors, potential markets and many other risks that may prevent you from pursuing an effective operation and developing your business.
What action can we take?
– Economic observation
– Business intelligence,
– Determination of the debtor’s assets, movable property and real estate,
– Determination of liabilities and debt levels,
– Determination of unofficial sources of income of the debtor,
– Collection of evidence of unfair competition,
– Finding entities imitating products and infringing the intellectual property rights