This group of services is directed primarily to individuals whose main purpose is to gather evidence in civil cases. When making a community interview in a given case, we provide you with comprehensive knowledge within the assigned task. All activities conducted by us, because of their specificity and sensitive nature, are carried out in accordance with the highest standards of operational work. Knowing that the information collected in the course of the community interview is often used as evidence in legal proceedings, we prepare a comprehensive detective report from the performed activities.
What action can we take?
– Determination of the place of residence of a specific person,
– Determination of the place of work,
– Determination of the owner of a phone number,
– Determination of the place of registration for residence,
– Serving correspondence
– Collecting information regarding heirs,
– Gathering evidence for court proceedings,
– Searching for missing, abducted or hiding persons